Friday 29 June 2007

BURP! Supper is Good!

Burp! (Again!) It's midnight now and I had a Ramly chicken burger just now. I was hoping for a fish burger (love the crispy crunchy feel) but I was denied that, so had to settle for either beef or chicken. The burger is nice, but then I am obviously not 100% satisfied. Therefore, I am going to go and sleep now. ZZZZZzzzzzzz...

Update (few minutes later...):
Couldn't sleep just yet and my friend suggested I should put up a burger to make a point. I have got no photo of the burger I had and he volunteered to let me post his extra delicious yummy In-N-Out burger photo here... SLURP! This is THE ULTIMATE BURGER to have!

6 comments:

andrewk said...

I was a proud eater of that burger! :D

Adrian Tan said...

You lucky fella!

wooncc said...

The burger we ate was so so only... we had better ones

Adrian Tan said...

Back to the one in front of SEA Park 7-Eleven?

Booker said...

that's what i call a burger.

lucky andrewk!

Adrian Tan said...

andrewk is THE guy with the ultimate burger... envy!