Friday 26 June 2009

HP Service Centre

Got my laptop's DVD drive replaced today at HP because it was not burning discs properly - errors during verification. The reason I'm blogging about this is to let whoever that is reading this know that I'm quite pleased with HP's service centre at Bukit Damansara. The staffs were able to replace my drive on the spot (in this case, they have the spare parts... otherwise, I'd have to come back). It took about 30 minutes for that to happen - diagnostics, testing, etc. At least I did not have to come back a second time. I'd have to take leave to come back!

Canon also did the same for my A400 and you can read about it here.

It's a shame that HP does not provide house calls like Dell. That way, it would be ideal and saves us consumers a lot of hassles.

No comments: