Wednesday 15 July 2009

I Want IKEA Solar LED Desk Lamp!

I take special interest in these Sunnan LED desk lamps because ONE - I like renewable energy stuff (but most of the time too expensive) and TWO - buy one, IKEA will donate one to children who are without electricity in refugee camps and villages in remote areas through UNICEF. Unfortunately, after going through IKEA's current catalogue and website here in Malaysia, these lamps were no where to be found. :(

I would love to have one to illuminate my deskt at night while using my computer so that I do not need to switch on the overhead fluorescent light. These will last 4 hours under a full charge and the solar panel can be detached and put under the sun during the day. Sounds great! It's a pity we don't have it here. :(

If anyone sees them in IKEA Malaysia, please tell!

from Inhabitots via Inhabitat.

No comments: