Thursday 9 July 2009

The Selangor Menteri Besar That Speaks Fair?

Bukit Antarabangsa assemblyman Azmin Ali called for a reshuffle of the Selangor exco members during the state's legislative assembly. Azmin is a Pakatan Rakyat member. Pakatan Rakyat is currently the ruling opposition to the Federal government in Selangor. One would think Azmin will suffer a backlash from his own party members but I was pleased to read that the Menteri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim had these to say:
"Pakatan Rakyat allows for the differences in opinion and issues."

"We must now review ourselves and find out how best we can serve the people better."
Impressive.

I'm not here to blog about why Azmin called for the reshuffle.You can read about it by clicking on the link below. I'm just here to say I'm happy that a political party has a Menteri Besar that is open to suggestions. Hope I won't be disappointed by other Pakatan Rakyat members when Azmin's request sinks in.

via The Star Online.

No comments: