Thursday 1 October 2009

Hello October, Hello Last Quarter 2009!

The year is coming to an end... in 3 months and what have we accomplished so far? Hmmm... nothing much so I better look at what's for the future instead. :P For sure, I'll be eating more burgers from this quarter onwards. I plan to get a smartphone, hopefully within this quarter, too, but maybe not (!!!). Ultimately, I want to retire rich and early but I don't think that's gonna happen this quarter or the next or the next or the next... What I can say is, I will be waking up a wee bit later this quarter. Wow, I'm quite a fortune teller myself.

Oh yes, besides my forever lust for new handphones but never getting them, I would want to get a dSLR (AA batteries powered Pentax K-x is looking good but there's that worrying JPEG engine) or a micro Four Thirds (Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1) digital camera but besides that, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 is still looking very attractive. Canon will be selling the S90 pretty soon, too.

So many things to buy. The only limit is money and money is what's limiting me. Hmph! Welcome October!

No comments: