Sunday 4 October 2009

IonBuck and His Fail at the Subang Airshow

Was at the Subang Airshow (at the Royal Malaysian Air Force base) yesterday with my buds where the USAF Thunderbirds showed some of their flying skills. Got sun burnt and roasted and had to hang around the RMAF base while waiting for the traffic of a billion cars to clear. That took about over 3 hours. During that time, one of my buds and I managed to test drive the Proton Exora... around the field where we parked because we just couldn't get out of there!

Anyway, the super fast aircrafts were way too fast for my photography skills... and I would like to blame it on the camera and those people that climbed really high in front of us, too, but like what WoonCC said, it all goes back to the user. HMPH! I've compiled a collage of 16 images of my fail during the show, ranging from people getting in the way to photographs of the trails of smoke left behind by the planes (I missed the planes, got it?) to handphones more powerful than my camera. I particularly like the kung fu kid (top right corner):
Click on the image for a larger view.

AndrewK managed to get some videos of the show and you can find them here and here.

No comments: