Tuesday 3 November 2009

The Need for Handsfree

To start off this post, I would like to share with you my experience in the male toilet earlier today. As I went in, I saw a bloke skilfully balancing an opened laptop with his left hand while at the same time (I assumed as I did not go any nearer to investigate this matter) holding his wee wee with his right hand at the urinal. Besides proof that he is right handed (I learnt this from the movie Gattaca), it is also obvious why there are articles that say keyboards (in this case, the laptop keyboard) have plenty more germs than a toilet seat.

If he had to work while peeing, obviously, plenty of us would need to Google hands-free style. The brilliant people at Google Mobile have just the solution for us all - voice recognition search:

No comments: