Saturday 26 December 2009

Holy Macaroni Predictive Text Input II

I've got my fair share of Christmas wishes via SMS over the past 2 days. To be polite, I reply to almost all of them but in actual fact I find it irritating. I can't help feeling that people just send/forward the same greetings by adding a whole bunch of recipients into the SMS. Now that's not very meaningful is it?

Doesn't matter. Am not posting about that. I just want to let you know that I found another dangerous predictive text word that may send the wrong message if I didn't check my SMS before sending it out. The word was "Merry". It came out as "Messy" first and if I just typed without looking at the screen and just click send... it would become something like "Have a very Messy Christmas".

Hope that you did not have a messy one yesterday. :)

Previously, related: Holy Macaroni Predictive Text Input

No comments: