- We have at least* five kinds of fuel - RON95 petrol (my car sucks running on this one), RON97 petrol, VPower petrol, diesel and NGV.
- Foreign cars cannot pump more than 20 litres of petrol within I forgot how many kilometers from our borders BUT Singapore ones are a little different.
- Sometimes our government issue some kind of permits for commercial vehicles so that these vehicles can pump limited but subsidised diesel.
- Assuming those that drive big cars are rich people, they may not be getting subsidised petrol.
- Assuming that poor people drive small cars, they will all get subsidised petrol.
- Maybe everyone will be eligible to pump limited subsidised fuel.
- We have smart identity cards so we should utilise that when refueling.
* just in case I am not aware of another special type of fuel.