Here're some quick thoughts - first the positives:
- The AMOLED screen!
- I don't know Chinese but the on-screen keyboard has it built-in. 好!
- The 5 megapixels camera is quite acceptable for a phone.
- I love the physical back button.
- The screen is not so bad under direct sunlight as some reviewers put it - phew!
- Not because of the device but I'm on cloud 9 to know my area has kickass HSPA!
- On-screen keyboard needs some major getting used to (because I've never used these before).
- This device is for sale by Maxis Malaysia without screen protectors and cases in the market! Highly unacceptable. I need to protect my precioussssssss.
- Taking photos with the optical pad is a no no.
That be all for now, folks!