- You keep thinking that your phone is ringing (or vibrating) in your pocket. - urgh! I'm a patient.
- Nomophobia (derived from "no mobile phobia") where you panic whenever you don't have your phone with you. - Guilty as charged!
- Dizziness or nausea when online.
- Social depression caused by envy because your online friends only talk about their happier and cool lives.
- Constant urge to access the Internet. - I admit this!
- Online gaming addiction.
- Paranoid that you may be suffering from the diseases you read online.
- Lazy to utilise the brain because everything is at the tip of your fingertips... errr or rather Google.
Wait till someone talk about what the smartphone is doing to us... we are doomed as we know it!