Friday 18 October 2013

Faster, Siri!

I totally agree with John Gruber that Apple should in some way increase Siri's response time. I know it's easier said than done especially when Siri needs to be online to function. My first thought was why couldn't Apple just have it built-in? I don't have any answers but I simply assume that there's a good reason for it...

The response time is especially felt when I need to call someone quickly. Worse when Siri got it wrong. Most of the time when I utilise Siri was because I was driving so imagine how frustrated it could be when I had to talk to Siri a few times to get it right but more often than not I just abandon the whole notion and use the phone the old fashion way.

Apple, we are ready for the future when people give voice commands and the device responds perfectly... AND quickly!

No comments: