Wednesday 30 October 2013

X-Men: Days of Future Past Trailer

I've never been more excited over an X-Men movie as this because I was never a fan. Even though I watched all 4 movies of recent times, my interest never piqued much but this one, this one is different. It features the mutant hunting Sentinels which I first heard of while playing the X-Men Legends game on the now obsolete Sony Playstation 2. It also features Wolverine traveling between time to the original trilogy characters and the more recent X-Men: First Class guys. AND, I'd like to know how Professor X came back to life after being blown to pieces by the Dark Phoenix/Jean Grey.

Just learnt via The Verge that the official trailer is out and here it is:


The Verge had much earlier featured an in-movie advertisement of Trask Industries, the company that created the Sentinels.

No comments: