Wednesday 15 October 2014

Cloverfield Revisited

One of my buds and I left the cinema after the first 20 minutes of this crazy shaky cam of a movie called Cloverfield. I thought I would never have anything to do with that movie anymore because the dizzy after taste actually lingered for hours despite only watching the first 20 minutes.

Who would've thought I watched the last 20 minutes over satellite TV. Thank goodness crazy shaky cam movie was not so dizzifying on normal television. Since I hated the movie when it first existed, this last 20 minutes didn't change anything. It only added to my amusement as to why the bunch of people would always be around the ugly monster or why would the monster kept on hanging around them. I'm just glad that there WAS an ending. Bye bye Cloverfield!

No comments: