Friday 27 February 2015

New DuckTales in 2017


Woo-oo! New #DuckTales series is coming to Disney XD: http://t.co/fgE33xQCho pic.twitter.com/c8MQXDZr4n
Disney announced that new DuckTales will grace our TVs in 2017 and that brought my nostalgic childhood memories flooding back! I started watching DuckTales thinking Donald Duck would be in it. Unfortunately, he only appeared sporadically so I was disappointed but not for long, though, because (according to memories) the cartoon was great!

For the first time I saw a millionaire Scrooge McDuck (probably he will be a billionaire in the new series  - inflation they say) swim in gold and treasure and yet he could be so darn stingy. Donald's mischievous nephews, Huey, Dewey and Louie were very much more well-behaved and mature here. I loved watching them go on adventures together with their clumsy pilot Launchpad. They even have their own version of Q (*ding, James Bond!*) in Gyro Gearloose. Such names. Hahaha!

I wonder if Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers will be resurrected next. Oh, and what about those chubby, bouncing Gummi Bears?

via Oh My Disney and Mashable.

No comments: