Wednesday 11 March 2015

The one where the Apple logo no longer lights up...


That's it. I'm not getting THE new MacBook.

Why?

Because the Apple logo on the lid doesn't light up.

---

I fear this could be the sunset phase for Apple.

Why?

Superstition, of course. When a logo no longer lights up, the only way to go is down, dude.

---

Yeah, right. I don't got no money to buy THE MacBook. That's why I'm not getting it. I think THE MacBook is going to sell well and will probably convert some road warriors over from Windows, too. As to why the logo no longer lights up, I suppose it's got to do with thickness (but don't kill me if that's not the reason). Since iPhones and iPads sell better and their back logos do not light up either, I guess it's quite ok that the new MacBook follows suit.

No comments: