Monday 6 July 2009

The things that made waking up early for work on Monday worthwhile...

ONE: My boss will not be coming in to the office for two weeks.

TWO: Found the list from Tenaga Nasional Berhad that detailed their major maintenance plan here in Selangor and checked that my housing area was not affected. It would be a great plus if my workplace is affected during working hours. :P Check if your area is affected by going to http://www.tnb.com.my/tnb/power_alert.php.

THREE: Opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim identified our prime minister as a Decepticon in his blog here. Proof below:
The visit comes after the White House said late last month that U.S. President Barack Obama discussed North Korea and financial regulations with Malaysia’s Prime Minister Najib Razakon by phone.
FOUR: Nokia may be going for Android for at least one of its smartphones. I like Symbian, but I also like a true open source OS. Either way, I'm ok, though I must confess that I've used neither. Update 7 July 2009: Looks like Nokia is denying this move. :(

FIVE: It's already an hour into work and no disruptive phone calls. :) Sorry, I'm unproductive on Mondays, Fridays and working Saturdays. :P

SIX: Roger Federer made history with 15 Grand Slam titles by winning Wimbledon 2009. He beat Andy Roddick 5-7, 7-6, 7-6, 3-6, 16-14. Not sure how did the final set of 16-14 happen because I am not familiar with that part of the ruling.

No comments: