Wednesday 20 February 2008

Wide Wide World of Lumix

I'm in the market (I am always in the market... if you remember, I was in the market for a handphone but up till now, I am still using the best Nokia phone of all time, the 6210!) for a compact carry every where digital camera and Panasonic will release the DMC-FX35 (or DMC-FX36 depending where you are) in March. What interests me most is its 25mm (35mm equivalent) wide angle lens. Can't wait for it to be released. What scares me most is the noise I see in shadow areas even in low ISO (from sample photos taken with pre-production models) but this could be due to its new Light Detection-Intelligent Exposure mode that increases ISO in darker areas (which can be disabled... phew!). The camera is equipped with lots and lots and lots of functions and features. But I will wait for real life photo samples first. That is what matters most...

No comments: