Sunday 8 November 2009

The Inglorious Bad Ass Basterds

At last, after a long lapse of movie-less weekends, tonight I managed to catch Inglourious Basterds with my buds and I was quite impressed with the movie. In fact, I've always been impressed with Quentin Tarantino movies. My favourite one is in fact the one with him in it, with a hole in his hand. I went in to watch the movie expecting the usual kind of ending (spoiler ahead, skip the red italics if you don't want your movie experience to be a potong steam one) that one would expect of attempts to kill the Fuhrer but came out pleasantly surprised.

Coincidentally, as if basterds is not vulgar enough we had some Bad Ass Coffee before the movie and that, too, was quite impressive:
Quite a masterpiece of a night, actually. :)

No comments: