Wednesday 28 December 2011

Manually Shifting to Automatic Transmission

Huuuuuh? Did I read this correctly? From May 2012, there will be two types of driving licenses... a manual transmission one and an automatic transmission one... If I'm not careful, I might think that if I have a manual transmission driving license, I can't drive a car with auto transmission... and will there be a summon if a person with an auto transmission license is caught driving a car with manual transmission?

Automatically confused. Both ingenious and insane.

via The Star Online

1 comment:

Phil Grahm Salt said...

Are there not two separate licenses for manual transmission and automatic transmission? That will take out the stress from many drivers about the possibility passing one and failing the other which delays the whole license application.Automatic gearbox