Wednesday 11 April 2012

Super Cute Panda Live Wallpaper

One advantage that I can think of of unrooted Android phones over non-jailbroken iPhones is the live wallpaper. For those that are more backwards than me, live wallpaper on an Android phone is similar to a PC desktop wallpaper, just that it is animated and some even interacts with the user.

As I am a panda lover, I had always wanted a wallpaper that has cute pandas in it. I was totally mesmerised when I read about one such wallpaper while flipping through an Android app magazine at a bookstore (yup, I still visit bookstores!). What's more... it's a live wallpaper with a cute panda with eyes that follow your touches! Below is a screenshot of it:


You can download the free version of the live wallpaper from the official Android Market Google Play here. There is also a paid version that allows some form of customisation but I did not try to purchase it because I'm totally happy with the free one. Cheapskate signing out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

then you would like this one:
Panda Pet Live Wallpaper Free

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dutadev.lwp.pandafree