Sunday 17 March 2013

Samsung Galaxy S 4 vs. Apple iPhone 5

It's inevitable that these two be compared. I'd say it's the first thing in most people's minds. Marketing has to prevail and according to Mashable, Apple launched a web page detailing why iPhone 5 is unique. I love my iPhone 5 and I agree it's great but I don't think I'll agree with the battery life nor the LTE because Malaysia's current bandwidth is not supported though there are rumours that our commission responsible might release the one that the iPhone 5 supports in the near future. That'd be great. :)

For the enthusiast, Mashable has a table with the Samsung compared with the iPhone 5, HTC One and Nokia Lumia 920 here.

via Mashable.

Update: There's also a poll going on at androidcentral. Which one will you be picking up? The Samsung or the HTC One or neither? As of this writing, the HTC One is winning by 8,000+ votes to 4,000+.

No comments: