Sunday 21 April 2013

GoComics App

I used to follow some GoComics strips via RSS but had been falling behind lately due to lack of time. Besides it was not so convenient to read them via RSS readers. I was delighted to learn that there was a new app. Just installed it and followed my favourite Lio, Cul de Sac, Peanuts, Calvin and Hobbes (how can I not have mentioned this first! O.o), Garfield, to name a few.

I knew it would be too good to be true for this incredible app to be totally free. There is a Pro version which is chargeable at US$1.99 for 30 days or US$15.99 for a year. The Pro would remove ads, email updates of your favourite comics (I think), unlimited access (I have not reached any limits yet so I don't really know what the limitations are for the free version) and most importantly, the cartoonists get a cut.

Get the iOS version here. There is also the Android version, of course.

No comments: