Sunday 24 August 2008

INSANE: Touch 'n Go Cards Expire After 10 Years

I first read of this terrible news from Star Online and went to the Touch 'n Go website for more information... but are you kidding me? The Touch 'n Go cards can actually expire? Let me read the following again...
... From what I can understand from the above, the cards will stop functioning or be disabled once they reach their 10-year life span. This is ridiculous! What a way to make more money. Cheaters!!!

For more information, visit the totally evil Touch 'n Go website: http://www.touchngo.com.my

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if I enabled Touch N Go application in MyKad? Do I need to change MyKad every 10 years too?

Adrian Tan said...

GASP! That would be horrible! Best you contact Touch 'n Go to find out! Do leave a comment here when you do. ;)