Sunday 28 January 2007

Flora Fest 2007

Woke up really early yesterday because:
  1. I have not put up any photos in my Flickr site and my friends have started making noise
  2. I have not taken photos for quite some time now...
  3. Taking photos is very therapeutic
  4. Flowers are nice
  5. Damn, I can't think of more than 5 reasons... I should have just continued sleeping. :P
Anyway, below is a small collection of some of the tens of thousands of people present at the Flora Fest 2007 Parade at Putrajaya, Malaysia. There are security personnel, participants, visitors, etc. (larger image can be seen here):

People From Flora Fest 2007 Parade @ Putrajaya, Malaysia

And of course, this wouldn't be complete without the photo of the winning float... which reminds me of the frustration I faced:
  1. People standing in front of me blocks my view (this is understandable when they arrived at the spot earlier, but so many would shove and push)
  2. Security personnels standing right in front... grrr...
  3. The people standing behind liked to push
  4. The people already standing right in the front still found the need to raise their cameras above their heads (!!?!??!)
Well, I guess this proves the advantage of having an official pass. :(

The winning float from Pulau Pinang (with a few security personnel):

No comments: