Monday 5 November 2007

Missed Opportunities

Just came back from Johor Bahru (southern state of Malaysia) from work. Very sad in terms of missing many opportunities to photograph some interesting scenes:
  1. A rather brilliant sunset at a R&R stop
  2. Fantastic night view from level 14 of the hotel overlooking Johor Bahru and across to Singapore
  3. Fantastic sunrise of the same view with rays of sunlight shining down upon the land
  4. Nice night life at Danga Bay, Johor Bahru (place for unwinding along the waterfront overlooking the Straits of Johor)
If only I had:
  1. My huge Panasonic camera with me but I did not bring it along since I have a huge laptop bag and luggage to carry
  2. A handphone capable of snapping photos but mine is way too ancient to do that
  3. A compact carry around digital camera which I am pondering...
If you were in my shoes, which of the 3 options above would you choose? Or is there a 4th choice? :O

2 comments:

Shooting Star said...

I suggest you take option 2. It is not the best camera but it comes in handy when u do not have a camera around.

And it is about time u change ur h/p :P

Adrian Tan said...

But... but... mobile phone camera quality is hard to accept...