Sunday 19 September 2010

Buried

Am rather curious about the upcoming movie Buried starring Ryan Reynolds. Would like to see how a movie is made with majority of the scenes inside a coffin. Based on what I can make out of the trailer on the official website he is kidnapped for ransom while being buried somewhere in a coffin. He has a lighter, a cellphone and 90 minutes of oxygen (but later in the trailer, he has a pocket knife which the kidnapper commanded he use to cut his finger(!!!) and also a torchlight). Below is another trailer I found on YouTube:


Vaguely, I think the buried is being filmed and posted on the web... which reminds me of the double CSI episodes directed by Quentin Tarantino titled Grave Danger.

I also like the posters from the official website and here is one of them:

No comments: