Thursday 30 September 2010

Yet another month end

We have come to the end of September and also the end of another quarter. Sigh and I've been blogging lesser and lesser these days. Not that my posts had been very interesting but I kinda like to talk rubbish and post them online. :P

Unfortunately for me my current job doesn't seem to permit enough time to blog these days. Have been running around rushing this and rushing that and travelling south almost every week chasing for dunno what! Not very healthy but at the same time, due to all these life's been on the fast lane.

Advantages - not a boring job and can be exciting at times. Looking at the end result produces some form of satisfaction.

Disadvantages - time passes by really fast and I have hardly enough time for my personal stuff. The stress can be overwhelming and happens all too often.

That's all for this time. Until the next dunno when time, bye!

No comments: