Wednesday 3 November 2010

Suffer the jerk who used my Hotmail to spam!

That's what I was thinking when my Hotmail sent spam to everyone in my address book and then all my contacts in that address book got deleted. Logged in to MSN Messenger and no one was visible because all my contacts were removed. Freakin' evil, whoever did that. May you suffer and the only way out is to hope to die but I'm sure you will still be hanging there and have a long and suffering life. A billion curses to you!

Here's that spam e-mail:

Hello, my dear friends:

   I would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic products.
Now the company is under sales promotion,all the products are sold nearly at its cost.Original Products + Best Quality + Brand New + Warranty + Quick Shipping + 100% Secure . the price is a surprising happiness to you!It is realy a good chance for shopping., please contact them as soon as possible!!!! The web address:


I removed the web address. Think I would advertise for that piece of shit? Not a chance!

1 comment:

Philip said...

Was the website overseas? Maybe you left your msn online when you were in Vietnam or somewhere? Gosh. cruel.