Friday 11 February 2011

Why Do People Still Spam?

That's the question I've been asking for quite some time, now. Spam filters are really great these days - all my online accounts Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo! Mail are doing a great job! I'm just so darn bored of frequently visiting the Spam or Junk folders to click on the buttons to empty these folders. Initially, I do still browse through the e-mails in these folders to confirm if they were all spam but these days, I would just go on in and quickly empty the folders. I'm assuming the majority of the population would do this... or just leave these folders unattended so that they will be automatically emptied every 7 days or so.

So you crazy spammers, give it up! Oh, and don't bother to spam through SMSes either. I delete them as fast as they appear.

No comments: