Tuesday 4 June 2013

It's about time alright... Plants vs Zombies 2!

One of the really rare games out there that got me hooked till I completed it... and then went about to complete it again, and again first on the PC (via Steam) and then playing again on iOS, Plants vs. Zombies, finally has a sequel. Guess what's the title? Plants vs. Zombies 2: It's About Time. I agree.

Below the fantastic trailer in 3D CGI and almost at the end, we have Crazy Dave turning a knob... Hinting at time travel or teleportation perhaps? I'm full of anticipation! The game will be free to download (wooooooohoooooo!) but with all things free, there's always a catch. There's in-app purchases which I hate (groan!!!). I'd rather pay the original game's price than freemium (not that the original game doesn't have in-app purchases. Hmph!). Lets hope it's too fantastic to ignore this part of it.
UPDATE: I got so excited that I forgot about the release date. It's 18 July 2013!

UPDATE 16 August 2013: There was a delay but it's now available worldwide for iOS. Yippeeeee?

No comments: