Tuesday 3 March 2009

The TM Encounter - The Conclusion

TM refused to stop surprising me! Came home from work and was told that the line's fixed! YEAHHHHHHH!!! So I quickly went to pick up my phone and there was the ring tone and the background was... silent. Aaahhh... peace. I then proceeded to turn on the ADSL modem and till now, am still with the same IP (been over an hour now). THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!

Ahem. Not so fast. I was also told that TM did not change the copper cable. The dude only did something to the junction box. I was hoping for some new copper, you know. That distance of a few metres from the pole to the house. That should turn my 512kbps to a 1Mbps line. What a bummer. Oh well... can't have everything.

Lost and don't know what this post is about? Read the first part here.

No comments: