Sunday 19 August 2007

Fireworks!

The Malaysia International Fireworks Competition or MIFC started last night with Malaysia's own fireworks. The display took about 20 minutes and is much more interesting than those I have seen in the recent Merdeka offerings. The show took place in Putrajaya just outside of the lake overlooked by the Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC for short, right).

I managed to get about 60+ photos but I'm afraid with my skill, only about 5 - 10% are 'acceptable'. Here are a couple of those:
Interested? Click on the MIFC link above. You can choose to pay to go into PICC to have a grand view as shown in Star Online's video clip here or drive around the area and look for a suitable, legal AND safe spot to park and watch (errr... that was what I did last night :P).

The schedule from the official website is as below:
The shows start approximately at 10pm on those dates and last for about 20 minutes! Unfortunately for me, I won't be around the area to watch the grand finale. Sob.

No comments: