Sunday 26 October 2008

Panasonic Customer Service

Since I have had my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30 for 3 years now, I feel that I should mention a little about Panasonic Malaysia's customer service after I had talked about Canon's in a recent post. I really don't have anything against Panasonic's services. It is even open half day on Saturdays, convenient for people who do not work on those days to send in their sets for repairs. I personally work on alternate Saturdays, so I could send my set in for repair on my off Saturdays. Anyway, my workplace is quite near the service center, so I could just do it during lunch time... skipping lunch, of course. GASP!

However, Panasonic doesn't do any immediate repairs, rendering their customer service as plain normal in that sense. Efficiency wise, tt would take as fast as the next working day OR as slow as a week, both which I had experienced before. However, these are just my experience for my FZ30 set. Other Panasonic products do not apply here.

No comments: