Tuesday 17 February 2009

Internet-Less For A Day and A Half

I went around the whole of yesterday WITHOUT internet access and I did not really think much about it! Amazing. I wouldn't have thought that I could survive a day without going online but it actually happened yesterday. Maybe it was because I was moving from one place to another and got all excited taking (albeit struggling in a swerving van) casual photographs of streets of Ho Chi Minh/Saigon. I shall post something soon.

I suppose yesterday would be one of the rare days when I got to move around in Ho Chi Minh city. Otherwise, I would be travelling to and fro the factory and apartment. Oh, forgot to mention I was sent to the outskirts of Ho Chi Minh since Sunday evening. Was supposed to be around till Friday but last night I heard from a colleague that I just got it extended to another week. Sighhhhh...

ps Come to think of it, I was internet-less for a day and a half taking into account I left for the airport since Sunday 3pm. This must be the greatest achievement of 2009!

No comments: