Wednesday 1 April 2009

IonBuck and His Amazing Phone

After months of putting up with my difficult to read mobile phone screen, I finally went out to buy the most expensive phone of all time. A RM3k+ phone. Phew! "At last" is what all my buds would say. I also finally gave up the top spot for the 67 Oldest Handphone Challenge.

But of course, being the real me, that wouldn't happen. I'm just saying it because it's 1 April. What actually happened was, I went out searching for mobile phone repair shops to repair my phone's screen, which is really dark and hard to read at the center (about 40 - 50% of the screen, actually). I had to tilt the phone in various angles to read my SMSes. :P

Found two shops. Even before I took out my phone, I asked them if they repair old mobiles. The answers were a definitive yes... until I took the phone out and show them, that is. One of them even had this evil grin. Sigh...

2 comments:

Shooting Star said...

Which phone are you going to buy? or you have already bought 1?

Adrian Tan said...

Hahaha... very shy, still have not bought any. :P