Monday 7 May 2007

Help for I am Lost in Bras

I can't help it. I had to read this article when I saw it: New Straits Times "When is a bra not a bra?". Being very curious, I started reading and I was lost after the third paragraph. I got really kind of blur, so I went and read from the beginning again. Did I miss anything? How did bras became cheese and wine?

Could anyone out there help? Does "bra" mean cheese in Italian? Or was the author trying to make the whole beginning of the article interesting by attracting the reader with bras? Please explain, someone!

Thanks in advance,
IonBuck O:P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess it's some kind of bread

Adrian Tan said...

Bread? Hmmm... thanks.

Anonymous said...

So the title would now read/should read as "Help for I am lost in breads"? Not an attractive heading. JP

Adrian Tan said...

But... is it really bread?