Wednesday 12 September 2007

Handphone Hunt #1

The handphone that I am using now is over 5 years old. I officially own the oldest phone at my workplace and among all my friends. However, please give credit to Nokia for making the... the... (I can't even remember the phone's model) phone last so long. One second... ah! It's a Nokia 6210. The only thing I can brag about is that I had never changed the battery from the first day till now and it still lasts 3 to 4 days! Only last week I talked for almost an hour and that took only a single battery indicator bar.

Needless to say, I am hunting for a replacement when this phone eventually fails (or maybe I can get the new one earlier). Minimum requirements: 3G and 2 megapixel camera. Additional bonuses? Hmmm... Nice looking, lots of applications, expandable memory, etc.

I have narrowed the choices down to two... But it's getting late and I got to sleep. Good night!

No comments: