Wednesday 21 May 2008

I Need a Window and a Plant in My Office

Or so it seems, according to a study published by LiveScience. Windows and plants will make an employee more satisfied with his/her job! The survey of 450 workers produced these results:
  1. 82% of those who worked with plants and windows are satisfied with their jobs
  2. 69% of those who worked with plants but no windows are satisfied
  3. 60% of those who worked with windows but no plants are satisfied
  4. 58% of those who worked with neither are satisfied
And another surprise is that men are more affected by this than women. :O I am male and the place I work in currently has neither. No wonder I am having satisfaction issues with my job lately.

My boss said that it's not good to have plants in the same room with you... it's bad feng shui, he once said. Hmmm...

1 comment:

wooncc said...

plant potatoes underneath your desk