Sunday 20 January 2013

Is Apple Falling?

While the world is busy talking about how Apple is losing its touch and how its shares are tumbling, there is at least one user who feels Apple is still relevant and that would be me.

It could be because I came into the iOS scene late having been using a HTC Android phone for almost 3 years. I only got my iPad coming to a year and the iPhone only last month.

While I continuously complain how Apple made my iPad twice as slow by announcing the 4th gen version just six months after I bought my 3rd gen and why the iPhone 5 doesn't support the Malaysian LTE frequency despite being a global phone, there is something about iOS or the hardware that still got me entranced... I don't remember being so excited using the HTC. With the iOS devices, I've been buying apps but I didn't buy many while I was using an Android...

Heck, being a person the hated queues and wondered why people would line up for a phone, I did just that - to queue for the iPhone. So what secret recipe did Apple put into its devices? Or maybe it's just me while the whole world prepare to abandon Apple for...?

No comments: