Thursday 3 January 2013

The Second Ramblings of 2013

And so here I am to tell you why I was rambling on and on and on giving the iPhone 5 a name that is comparable to the iPad. To most people they really are different devices, no doubt. But to me, these two work almost seamlessly with iCloud working in the background to make sure they are both synced. Based on my experience, the best of human partners are no where near this well synced.

Ahem, back to the iPhone and iPad. Why I had this thing about comparing them was because after getting my iPhone after an "unexpected journey" with my bud, I was torturing the phone for the whole day. After finally letting it charge peacefully, I took up the neglected (twice as slow) iPad 3rd gen and woah, it weighed a tonne...

Fast forward a few days of using both iOS devices interchangeably, I found that they almost are able to do the same things one with extreme mobility while the other with great screen assets. Inadvertently, I called my iPhone a mini iPad to ONLY realise a few days later that it was not appropriate because a real iPad Mini exists (one that I immediately fell in love with at first contact). Hence, the iPad nano name was born...

That'd be all for today, folks! Until we meet again, good night. Can someone play the "Alfred Hitchcock presents" theme now?

No comments: