Friday 20 July 2007

Google Reader Formatting Issues!

Is anyone facing any problems with Google Reader? Mine does not display properly anymore since yesterday. Almost like the mobile version now... only worse... I could only think of two things that might cause this on my side:
  1. Google Offline plugin - it was updated automatically
  2. Firefox 2.0.0.5 - it was updated yesterday
Went to the Google Reader discussion board and found a few users facing the same or similar issues. The links to these discussions are here, here, here and here.

This is very depressing. I have been relying on Google Reader to keep me updated with feeds but since yesterday, I had to login and logout and refresh and this and that to get back the proper page! FRUSTRATION!

Update 8:39pm
No more frustration! I have logged in and out three times and everything seems ok again!

No comments: