Sunday 8 July 2007

Not Another Burp!

Ok, tonight is not the night to enjoy burps. Had a devastating dinner just now. Had this pancake burger meal (@ Paddington Pancakes in The Curve) by some name "Beef and Hash Burger" or something like that (it's got spicy corned beef). I was hungry at first, so I quickly gobbled up about half of it. Slowly, I realised that it was way too spicy. Then the beef was starting to be difficult to swallow... so people, I do not recommend this. It's number 508 in the menu.

No, no, no, don't get me wrong. I am not trying to discourage your visits to this place. It is just that particular item. In fact, my friends had others and they all looked fantastic.

Luckily, there was time before we went to watch Transformers. We had a donut each @ Big Apple Donuts and Coffee. That helped to ease the suffering (but we were disappointed that the Belgian Dark Chocolate and Green Tea flavoured ones were sold out, though the newly launched Double Chocolate that I had wasn't too bad at all)... until I had my first burp... the dinner taste came back all over again...

No comments: