Friday 30 January 2009

Blardy Spammer

Another day, another bunch of spam. I think I've received millions of spam mails already and today I am in the mood of putting one here for all to view. Being spam aside, this mail sure needs a lot of formatting!
Business Proposition‏
From: Mr Song Lile (galeriatambemgalicia@iol.pt)
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Tuesday, 27 Jan, 2009 1: 53 PM
To:

--
Good Day, Greetings of the day to you,although you may be
skepticalreceivingthis email as we have not met before, I am Mr. SONG
LI(Executive Director andChief Financial Officer) of the Hang
SengBankLtd.,nevertheless I have abusiness proposition involving the sum
of$19,500,000.00usd in my bank which Iknow we will be of mutual benefit toboth
of us, and I believe we can handletogether,once we have a commonunderstanding
and mutual cooperation in theexecution of themodalities..Should you be
interested, please forward thefollowing to me:1.Full
names,2.Occupation,3.Private phone number,4.Currentresidential address. Via
this emailaddress:{mrsonglbk24@yahoo.com.hk} Yourearliest response to
this mail
willbe highly appreciated. Mr Song Lile

________________________________________________________________________________
Crédito até €15.000 com prestações decrescentes.
Conheça o Crédito Pessoal Capital Mais e peça uma proposta on-line.
Saiba mais em: http://www.iol.pt/correio/rodape.php?dst=0901052

No comments: