Thursday 15 January 2009

Eyes Half Close

I would like to think these as Garfield's or Jon's or Odie's eyes as most of the time they are half closed. I could barely keep my eyes open and had been skimming through this morning's feeds without actually concentrating on them. I guess I would have to rely on my really awesome 67 friends to share the cool news that I missed out. :P

Oh, now that I am typing, my eyes are concentrating again but I still feel the strong remnants of insufficient sleep and the need of a weekend to recharge. Don't think there will be much time to recharge during the coming couple of weekends, though, because Chinese New Year is coming and frequent traveling to the shopping mall with family is in order.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

4 comments:

Booker said...

Kiong Hee Kiong Hee Huat Tua Chai!

Gong Xi Gong Xi!

Adrian Tan said...

Kiong hee kiong hee!!!

Anonymous said...

(ci)

Adrian Tan said...

Aaah...