Saturday 17 January 2009

There's Something Funny With The Internet

Hmmm... lately I realised that there's something funny with the internet. There's The Onion - America's Finest News Source which is a full fledge "news" network with a lot of twists. Definitely will put a smile on your face (note: for the open minded) - a great alternative to the usual but not sure why so serious news websites. One great example is a video of the "very innovative keyboardless laptop from Apple". You would wonder why no one thought of that earlier even after the first iPod was released so many years ago.

Another example is this "opinion" that I read this morning about a very talented boy who wrote a short story about a school shooting. Like I said, this site is best for those who would like to keep an open mind.

There's also this website for people that got really fed up for being asked too many questions when the people with the questions can find the answers online. The said website is Let me google that for you. I've got this message from my bud a few times now. :P

All these were introduced to me by my very informative bud Andrewk (besides Google, he is the one I trust most for information) who insists that he is a PNN. Click on the link and you be the judge what a PNN is. ;)

Last, but not least, we have a local newspaper that is, of course, also available online, with the most accurate news on our Government. It is none other than The New Straits Times. Really, nothing funny about that. See, an example is NST's very quick publication of the Kuala Terengganu election results. What's wrong with this? Why are some of my text in italics? Hah! There it is again!

No comments: