Wednesday 21 March 2007

That Scarf That Goes Around That Neck

I have seen my friend, Hobb wearing scarves many, many... errr... come to think of it, "a few times" sounds more appropriate. I remembered asking her if she likes it and yeah, she likes to wear scarves. Have not met her for ages, and then, today, WikiHow came out with a tutorial about "How to Tie a Silk Scarf". Right, I do not have many friends that wear scarves, so immediately, I remember Hobb. Don't know if anyone's done any dedications before in blogs, but Hobb, this entry is dedicated to you!

And Booker, if you have not known, Hobb is our mutual friend.

2 comments:

Booker said...

Hi Hobb!!!!!!!

Come to think of it, you're wearing a scarf in one of ur photos i think...:D

Adrian Tan said...

Yah! Hobb is a scarf person!